Visitors are enthusiastically welcomed. Most meetings include, in addition to the listed program,
a show-and-tell table of beautiful flowering orchids grown by members and an orchid raffle.
We meet in the Science Building at Charleston Southern University.
- From I-26, take Highway 78 (Exit 205) towards Trident Medical Center and Charleston Southern University.
- Turn left to the entrance to CSU (directly across from the entrance to Trident Hospital).
- Immediately turn left again onto the frontage road just before the CSU gate.
- Continue on the frontage road for one tenth mile, to the end.
- Turn right, passing Wingate Hotel on the left.
- Take the first parking lot entrance on the right.
- The Science Building will be in front of you and slightly to the left. It has a dome on top and a greenhouse in front.
- Parking to the right, near the greenhouse, is a shorter walk than parking in front of the building.
- Meeting is in room 117 (on end of building closest to greenhouse).
Sunday, June 10, 2018, 2:30pm
- CCOS Meeting
- Speaker: Linda Thorne, Seagrove Orchids
- Topic: TBA
Sunday, August 12, 2018, 12:30pm
- Annual Plant Auction